Be part of a motivated and dynamic workforce, providing a nationwide rescue service 24 hours a day for individuals and businesses alike.
10 months ago
What will you be doing
Vehicle Recovery Technician/Driver required to work various shift patterns with the potential for extra hours. Ideal candidates will have previous experience and training in the vehicle recovery industry, although training can be provided for the right candidate.
Hourly rate is negotiable and is dependant on experience, licences and shifts etc.
Vacancies are available in the Birmingham area.
Vacancies are available for class 1 & 2 drivers.
What do we require
- A demonstrable understanding of the business and the brand
- A reliable and flexible approach to work
- A polite and presentable image
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills